Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Welcome to Pow Pow Money

Hey all.  My name's Lionel.  I'm an in-debt, gaming-addicted man in my 40s looking to turn my life around one area at a time.  I've built websites for about 30 years, run a manufacturing recruiting site for four, prepare taxes now, and have several websites I want to make the most of.

My first step as of 20 minutes ago was to create this blog. Someday I will be monetizing this site a little bit, but in the meantime I will be posting Monday through Friday, a little each day.

My first lesson learned is to take back a little time each day, even in the middle of the debt and stress, to reach out in life to work on what I want and what I want to enjoy.  I hope to be able to show I have success in becoming financially free a little more each day.  Ultimately I want to have several ways of reaching my audience - YouTube, Anchor, Instagram, LinkedIn and more.

Thank you for finding me.  Please subscribe and I will be back tomorrow.

How Did I Do This?


I am going to document how I free up time and do things each day.

For today:

  • Skip lunch
  • Create a Blogger.com blog
  • Introduce myself

Income from my work to date:

Tax class - $18

Left to go this year: $39972

No comments:

Post a Comment